Our Core Beliefs
We're in this life of faith together and we're partnered in this fellowship only because of Jesus. You will not knowingly suffer at my hands and I'll not knowingly say or do anything to hurt you. In every circumstance, I'll seek to help and support you. If you're down and I can lift you, I'll do that. If you need something and I have it, I'll share it with you. If I need to, I'll give it to you. No matter what I find out about you, not matter what happens in the future - either good or bad - my commitment to you will not change, and there's nothing you can do about it. I am the church - you are the church. Together we are His.
Our vision is to see that St. Croix Valley and beyond covered with a network of small groups and life-giving churches celebrating the miracle power and love of Jesus Christ.
- A personal relationship with Jesus Christ through the born-again experience. (John 3:3-8)
- Loving relationships that bring us together in unity as the family of God. (John 17:21; 1 Thessalonians 4:9)
- Intimacy with God through prayer, Bible Study, meditation, and application of God's Word. (1 Thessalonians 5:16; 2 Timothy 2:15)
- Acts of service joyfully performed in Jesus' name. (Galatians 5:13; 1 Peter 4:10)
- "Every member ministry" of providing opportunities for every member to discover and use their spiritual gift(s). (Rom 12; 1 Corinthians 12-14; Eph. 4:11-13)
- The Baptism in the Holy Spirit whereby Christians are empowered to witness for Christ and live holy lives. (Acts 2, 10, 19; Eph. 5:18-20)
- Active involvement in local and overseas missions. (Matthew 28:19-20)
- Speak the truth—Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will grow to become in every respect the mature body of him who is the head, that is, Christ. (Ephesians 4:15)
- Live Sacrificially –Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have. (Hebrews 13:5)
- Dream Big Dreams/Pray Big Prayers—With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible. (Matt. 19:26)
- Choose Mercy Over Judgement—Judgment without mercy will be shown to anyone who has not been merciful. Mercy triumphs over judgment. (James 2:13)
- Overcome Evil with Good—If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink… Do not be overcome by evil but overcome evil with good. (Romans 12:20, 21)
- Above all, Love—Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. (1 Peter 4:8)